Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Happiness

This morning, since I'm on mandatory vacation, I had the luxury of clicking the link to one of my unofficial mentor's local bloggers. I had decided to just click and see what happened. To be honest, I was not too impressed, when I clicked on the Anthurian link and saw a bright yellow page with a guy who resembled a panting dog. First impressions not withstanding, I decided to read a bit. He directed his readers to a link that just tickled my funny bone, this morning. I admit that I skipped the actual text and went straight to the bright colorful pictures. I was very impressed with the time and creativity that went into creating the story in pictures. I decided that anyone who was drawn to that sort of creative thinking must have something worthwhile to read. I wasn't disappointed. He's a self-proclaimed geek, but after reading more of his archives, I have determined that I am a geek as well. Happiness is learning that I am not alone.