Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Sunday, August 04, 2002

Late last night, or early this morning, I was working with
Frank
and
Jeaneane on my new site and they carried me until they were both ready for bed. Frank led me to a site where I could download a free comment system for my site, but alas! It had already accepted it's 100th new user for the day. I was instructed to return at 6AM, and I thought, "Yeah! Right!" I'll come back at 6 in the morning on one of the few days I can sleep in, only if my angels come and wake me! As you can see, I have my comment system in place, and as you can tell from the time stamp on this post, I was up bright and early this morning. I actually woke at 5:37. Fighting a cold, I was overwhelmed with thirst and a need to blow my nose. That took mere moments, so I dawdled a bit, took more herbs, and returned to bed, where I did my best to return to sleep. I failed, and I realized that my angels had no intention of letting me renege on my deal. They are persistent like that. As long as I keep my word, they will continue to help me whenever I ask, as long as what I ask for is in my best interest. I was pretty sure a winning lottery ticket this week would have been in my best interest!