Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Monday, August 05, 2002

Pet Peeves
My most recent pet peeve is about blogging. I just finished pouring my heart out to everyone in general and no one in particular, moved my curser to the "Post & Publish" button, pressed the left mouse key with my index finger, and got - nothing. Well, that's not exactly true. I did get an error message: "This page cannot be displayed, yatta, yatta, yatta". Normally, I detest seeing those pages, but when I have just finished a blog and want to see it published, I especially despise them.

I've been considering ways to personalize my page, so that it looks professional and "all grown up" like that of my mentor
Jeaneane Sessum , but to be honest, when I have trouble just publishing a simple blog, I wonder if it is worth the energy.