Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Sunday, September 20, 2009

9-20-09

We had a gift certificate for free food at Squid Lips restaurant and decided today would be a great day to check the place out. As we neared the intersection, the light was green, but the railroad crossing arm came down, bells started clanging and the lights flashed.

Before Curtis could finish grousing about it, the noise ended, the lights stopped and the arm raised! We could see the train pulling away about a quarter of a mile down the tracks. Curtis guessed the train may have backed up enough to trigger the alarm.

Oddly, my camera soon stopped working properly, or was it user error?

We had a nice meal for half the price and came home during a glorious sunset, but I was unable to capture it.

To see any of the photos that I don't use for my day in the life journey, visit my facebook page.