Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Sunday, November 08, 2009


Fridays at the office are seldom what I expect or plan. With two community events on Saturday, I knew my day would be busy.

Katie, Cheri and I went to lunch at DQ and shortly after, Ken stopped by to collect the things he needed for his event. Katie and I decided this would be a good time to see how I was going to be able to transport the Recumbent Bike to Merritt Island in my Supra. What an ordeal!

Luckily, Curtis breezed through just as I was struggling to lift the bike into the hatchback. His offer to help was exactly what I needed, but even his engineer's mind could not fathom how to make it work. I knew the bike carrier was a bad idea on the hatchback, but Katie fetched it to show him. That's when Curtis decided to put the bike on the carrier on the Cressida and he offered to accompany me to the Health Fair.

He told Katie, "The things we do for love."

Now that song is stuck in my head.


Katie and I loaded his car with papers, magazines and the other things I would need and Curtis went home. He unloaded the bike and secured everything for the night.

Early Saturday, we're off to sit and visit with whomever comes our way.