Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Sunday, November 22, 2009


11-12-09

Tonight, I pack for my trip to visit my mother and hopefully a chance to spend some time with my sons, new daughter-in-law, grandchildren and my siblings. If I can find a way to visit some cousins and old friends, that would be a bonus. My primary goal is to spend as much time as I can with my mother.

This will be my last night with my Florida family for a week, so I want to enjoy every moment before I leave tomorrow morning. We’ve been watching the CSI trilogy and I don’t want to miss tonight’s wrap up.

The order of the day is home cooked, frozen pizza – not much time for photos.

I worked hard all day to be sure I’d completed as much work as possible before my departure. I’m hoping everything goes smoothly for Katie and Jill in my absence. I’m not that indispensable!