Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Sunday, December 27, 2009


Day 100
12-27-09


I hoped today, I would have an extra special photo to mark the 100th day in my 365 days of photos.

Today was Matt's first day working in Florida. Mazel Tov! Stu was with his mom, so Curtis and I worked on moving my computer out of my "office" to give Matt his own bedroom. Then, I remembered that I haven't taken any photos.

My new "office" is surrounded by the family. I am literally in the center of the house and may have to start using earphones when I need to concentrate. It's worth it, though. I want Matt to have his own space until he gets his own place.

I decided to photograph my old desk in my new area. There are Christmas lights and my cup of tea and little else around my keyboard. That will change in a few days.