Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Friday, January 01, 2010


The first day of 2010 was either raining or overcast, all day. Great day to stay inside and catch up on some editing.

On my way from one place to another, I passed this place and had to stop. I've passed it numerous times before and I knew it is a government building. According to the sign, it is the place for citizens to find the Commissioners of District 4 and 15, the County Manager, the Property Appraiser and the Supervisor of Elections.

I stopped because of the reflection pool. The first time I noticed the pool, the sun was shining brightly and the building was crowded with nine to fivers. Today, being a holiday, the building and parking lot was vacant, but the only sun in the sky was setting and most of that was obscured by clouds. Still, I wanted to investigate the pool.

Despite the lack of sun, the pool still provided an interesting reflection of the building and now, I'm planning to return for future photo shoots. I think it will be interesting to see how the reflections react to different lighting situations.