Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Sunday, January 10, 2010


 1-10-10
Day 114


Another frigid Florida day!  After a day of food shopping with Matt, and dropping him off at work, I went to the Viera Wetlands alone for a drive around.

The scenery was beautiful, but icy. I stepped out of the car from time to time to get a closer look at something, but I certainly didn't linger outside.

I noticed one car just sitting while others drove around it and naturally, I wanted to know what the attraction could be. I'm glad I was curious, because the small grove of palms was like a honeymoon suite for mating Great Blue Herons. At times like this, I really wish I had a camera with a fast shutter speed and a zoom lens, but most of the time, my itty bitty pocket camera works just fine for me.