Site Meter

<>

Copyright 2009-2010 by
Mary Brotherton
All Rights Reserved


Inside my Brain


email me






Wednesday, January 20, 2010


1-17-10

The skies cleared in time for our return trip home, which went so smoothly, we were home long before anyone expected to see us. Curtis wasn't ready for our weekend to be over, so we went to the Viera Wetlands to see whatever was happening there.

We watched Great Blue Herons mating; watched an Anhinga work on his nest; saw hundreds, of not thousands of white billed ducks; got near alligators and saw dead fish floating in the water.

The way the sunlight played on the camera gave me some interesting photos. I think the most intriguing is this one of two ducks, untouched - just downloaded from the camera as it was.

Oh...I did have Chocolate Madness for breakfast!